Diani Beach: Kisite Marine Park Dhow & Snorkeling with Lunch1 Reviews
Experience a full-day tour on a traditional dhow, sailing to Kisite Marine Park, where you will enjoy a special snorkeling experience.
- Look out for dolphins and turtles that inhabit the area
- Learn to snorkel with instructors, if you have not done so before
- Enjoy an excellent crab and fish lunch
- Take in the views from a cliff-top restaurant
DescriptionYou will be collected from your hotel in Diani Beach and drive to Shimoni, a small fishing village. On the way, pass by small villages, sugar cane plantations and fields of cassava. In Shimoni you will board a traditional Arabian Dhow to cruise to the Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park. Be sure to look out for dolphins as you head out to sea. Tea, coffee, mineral water, soft drinks, biscuits, mandazis and pizza bread will be served on the dhow. You'll go snorkeling at two different sites. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, so bring your camera. If you have an underwater one, even better. Lunch will be served on Wasini Island at a private cliff-top restaurant. Admire the views and enjoy a delicious meal of fish and crab, followed by citronella tea or fresh Kenyan coffee. After lunch, relax for a while and then head back to the mainland to take a bus back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Ticket for the Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park Dhow trip to Kisite Use of snorkeling equipment Services of professionally trained marine escorts Tea, coffee, water or soft drinks on the dhow Lunch
- Depending on the tide at lunchtime, there may be a short bush walk of about 10 minutes. Otherwise there are a few steps to climb to get to the cliff-top restaurant
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures in Kenya, no alcohol will be served
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY