My Guide Website?
From Nairobi or Mombasa: Amboseli National Park 3-Day Tour2 Reviews
Catch an early morning glimpse of Mount Kilimanjaro, spot the stunning wildlife that calls Kenya home, and explore all Amboseli National Park has to offer on this 3-day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nairobi: 4-Day Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- From Nairobi: Lakes Nakuru & Naivasha National Park Day Tour
- See the stunning wildlife of Kenya
- Take excellent photographs
- View the spectacle that is Mount Kilimanjaro
- Visit the observation Point to have a panoramic view of the Park
- Get to the see the rare pink Flamingos, which have migrated to this Park
DescriptionA 3-day tour of Amboseli National Park is a fantastic way to discover some of the most beautiful parts of Kenya. Begin your adventure with pickup from Nairobi or Mombasa, where you will be driven along the Mombasa Road, arriving in time for lunch. In the evening you will embark on your first game drive, which will be followed by dinner and an overnight stay at AA Lodge. Amboseli National Park in southern Kenya. Known for large elephant herds, views of Mount Kilimanjaro across the border in Tanzania, observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. Western section is dominated by Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season Your second day will begin with breakfast then a morning game drive and your first glimpse of Mt. Kilimanjaro. You'll then have the opportunity to enjoy a guided safari walk or swim before lunch. In the afternoon/evening you'll have the chance to go on a game drive once more, and try to spot all the wildlife that comes out at dusk. On the final day, you will have breakfast and enjoy one final game drive before being taken back to Nairobi or Mombasa where your tour comes to an end.
Includes2 nights accommodation at AA lodge amboseli on full board Basis Park entrance fees Meals as per the itinerary Transport Pickup and drop-off at your hotel Bottled water Pickup from Nairobi or Mombasa airports
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- This is a private safari
- Pickup available from Nairobi hotels, Nairobi Airport, or Mombasa hotels