Lake Nakuru National Park: Full-Day Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour of Lake Nakuru National Park, home to one of the most remarkable wild bird populations in all of Africa. Get up close with the wildlife on a game viewing drive, and be on the lookout for the park's amazing flamingos.
- Take a trip to the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park on this full-day tour from Nairobi
- Enjoy views of the stunning Rift Valley on the drive to the park
- Go on a game viewing drive at Lake Nakuru, and be on the lookout for the region's wonderful species of wild birds
- Watch the park's amazing flamingos as they flock to the lake waters
Description0630-0700hrs After picking you up early in the morning from your hotel in Nairobi we will depart on our 2.5-hour drive towards Lake Nakuru National Park, including a stop a the Lake Nakuru viewing point. On arrival at the Lake Nakuru park you will embark on a game-viewing drive, with a chance to see some of Kenya's remarkable birdlife on the beautiful lakes of the Rift Valley. Keep your eye open for other animals grazing along the shoreline, including some of Africa’s famous game animals. Lake Nakuru has earned its fame as the home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of often more than a million pink flamingos that flock to feed at its shallow warm waters. After our morning trip through the park enjoy lunch at one of the lodges before we leave for another game viewing drive. Depending on how much wildlife is we come across, we will leave the park between 15:00 and 16:00 to arrive back in Nairobi between 18:00 and 19:00 and we drop you at your hotel. Don’t miss this opportunity to get up close with some of Kenya’s most amazing birds and other wildlife. Feel free to combine this tour with dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant.
IncludesLunch Transportation English-speaking driver guide Game drives in safari minivan Beverages Visa fees Tips and gratuities Park and conservation fees ($60 per adult and $35 per child) Local charges for park fees: Kenyan citizens (adult KES 860, child KES 215), Kenyan resident (adult KES 1030, child KES 515)
- If you are catching an international flight on the same day as the tour, please advise the supplier in advance and make sure you have more that enough time to reach the airport
- Please note, entry fees to the park must be paid by debit or credit cards directly at the park entrance. Cash is no longer accepted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY