Maasai Mara 3-Day Budget Safari
Maasai Mara is home to some of the most astounding national parks in all of Africa. A Maasai Mara safari will give you a chance to see an incredible range of animals. From the Big Five to zebras, crocodiles, gazelles and wildebeests, the list is endless.
- Prepare to marvel at picturesque savannas, indigenous trees, and endless valleys
- Spend the day in Maasai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five
- Enjoy a dazzling safari destination
DescriptionDepart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with lunch. Then proceed to Masai Mara for your afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight in a tent camp. The next day explore Maasai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best chances of spotting the Big Five: lions, leopards, buffalo, rhinos and elephants. Game drives are flexible, with the option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend the entire day in the park. You will also have the option of visiting a local Masai village (price is not included). On your last day, enjoy another early morning game drive in Mara, then depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi arriving at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesTransport by 4x4 safari minivan Professional driver/guide Bottled water Hotel pickup and drop-off Park entry fees Accommodation on full board basis Game drives as per the program Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Masai Village (please book the option which includes this) Balloon trip (please book the option which includes this) DVD (available to purchase)
- • If you plan on flying back home after the safari please be sure to book your return flight back after 8:00 PM to ensure you have sufficient time to return from the Maasai Mara back into Nairobi and with enough time for you to check into your flight • Please also be advised that collections and drop-offs at the airport is at an extra cost
- Please be advised that you need to supply your confirmed accommodation for collection of this tour • It is vitally important that you pack comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a sun hat, insect repellent is also recommended • Please advise the team if you have any food allergies or if you are vegetarian so they can accommodate you accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY