My Guide Website?
Nairobi National Park Full or Half-Day Tour with Guide107 Reviews
Tour Nairobi National Park on a 4-hour game viewing drive on this full or half-day tour. Discover Nairobi National park, the elephant orphanage and giraffe center. Take an optional visit to the Bomas of Kenya for cultural learning and a dance show.
- Explore Nairobi National Park, a beautiful wildlife sanctuary only 6 miles (10 km) from Kenya's capital
- Get up close with species of rhino, lions, leopards, wildebeest, zebras, giraffes, and many more
- Stay on the lookout for the park's hundreds of bird species, including at least 20 seasonal European migrants
- Visit the elephant orphanage and giraffe center during the full-day tour
- Watch cultural and dance performances at the Bomas of Kenya on the full-day tour
DescriptionNairobi National Park is situated 6 miles (10 km) from the heart of Kenya’s capital. Established in 1946, it has 44 square miles (114 square km) of pristine savanna with a large population of migratory game animals. For the half-day tour, after being picked up at your hotel early in the morning at 6 AM, head towards Nairobi National Park, arriving at around 6:30 AM. From there, take an exciting 4-hour game drive through the park. Stay on the lookout for many species of game animals, including black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, as well as countless species of wild birds. The park’s open border on its southeast perimeter allows a corridor for the natural migration of game animals during the seasonal rains. Don’t miss this chance to get up close with some of Kenya's amazing wildlife! Other attractions include the ivory burning site monument and walking trails at hippo pools. Following the 4-hour game viewing drive, head back to Nairobi and get dropped off at your hotel. Please note the National Park tour is 5 hours in total. Extend your trip by choosing the full-day tour option which includes an additional visits to the elephant orphanage and giraffe center with lunch included. This option also includes a trip to the Bomas of Kenya for an afternoon of cultural learning and the opportunity to watch a dance show. Get transferred back to your hotel in Nairobi at the end of the tour.
IncludesTransportation Guide Visit to the elephant orphanage and giraffe center (if full-day tour option chosen) Visit to the Bomas of Kenya (if full-day tour option chosen) Lunch (if full-day tour option chosen) Park entry fees ($35 per adult and $20 per child) Optional safari walk add-on ($22 per adult and $13 per child) Gratuities Food and drink
- Be sure to bring drinking water and picnic items. Also useful are binoculars, a camera, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a guidebook
- Please keep in mind animals are more active in the early morning. Choose the morning slot to have more chances of spotting wildlife
- Please note the tour is 5 hours from pick-up from the hotel to dropping back at the hotel
- Please note, the park entry fees must be paid by debit or credit card at the main entrance. Cash is no longer accepted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now