My Guide Website?
Nairobi National Park Full or Half-Day Tour with Guide1 Reviews
This half-day tour takes you on a 4-hour game drive through Nairobi National Park. If you choose the full-day option, you can see a dinner, dance show, Karen Blixen, Giraffe center and Tamarind Lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet various rhinoceros, lion, leopard, zebra, and giraffe species up close.
- Discover Nairobi National Park, a stunning wildlife refuge.
- During the all-day tour, stop by the giraffe center and Karen Blixen.
- Enjoy a full-day tour and watch the evening performances of the safari cat dance
- Countless bird species await you, with at least 20 being seasonal migrants.
DescriptionSix miles (10 km) separate Nairobi National Park from the center of Kenya's capital. It was created in 1946 and encompasses 114 square kilometers (44 square miles) of immaculate savanna with a sizable migratory game animal population. For the half-day tour, you will be picked up at your hotel at 6 AM and driven to Nairobi National Park, where you will arrive at approximately 6:30 AM. After that, enjoy a thrilling 4-hour game drive across the park. A plethora of wild bird species and game animal species, such as black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and wildebeest, should be observed. Because of the park's open border on the southeast edge, game animals are able to migrate naturally during the seasonal rainy season. Don't pass up this opportunity to interact closely with some of Kenya's incredible wildlife! Walking trails at hippo pools and the monument marking the site of the ivory burning are two more attractions. After the four-hour drive for game viewing, return to Nairobi and be dropped off at your hotel. Please be aware that the entire National Park tour lasts five hours. If you opt for the full-day tour option, you can extend your visit by going to the giraffe center again and having lunch at the tamarind. This option also includes a visit to the Karen Blixen Museum, after which you would head back to the hotel and be picked up at 7 PM to see a dance performance and eat a delicious dinner. At approximately 11 PM, the tour comes to an end, and you are transferred back to your hotel in Nairobi.
IncludesTransportation in a safari vehicle Professional Guide Visit to the giraffe center and Karen Blixen (if full-day tour option chosen) Visit the safari cat show and dinner (if full-day tour option chosen) Lunch at Tamarind (if full-day tour option chosen) Bottled Drinking water
- Please remember that animals are more energetic in the morning. To increase your chances of seeing wildlife, choose the morning time slot. Please be aware that the tour lasts five hours from the time of hotel pickup to the time of hotel drop-off. Only the online E-citizen platform is accepted for payment of park entrance fees. At the gate, cash is not accepted. From July to September, they are $60 for adults and $20 for children, and from March to June, they are $43 for adults and $22 for children.