My Guide Website?
Naivasha the Explorer (Mt. Longonot, Hellsgate, L. Naivasha)
Hello, this experience combines the major tourist attractions in Naivasha. Visit Mt Longonot for a hike, enjoy a game drive and swim in Hellsgate National Park and go on a boat ride at L. Naivasha.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the dormant volcanic Mt. Longonot in 4-5 hrs
- Experience the wildlife and sceneries Hell's Gate National Park offers
- Enjoy a calming and relaxing swim at Olkaria Geothermal Spa (improves your skin)
- Admire the sunset during a boat ride or at the shores of L. Naivasha
- Learn about the different bird species found at L. Naivasha
DescriptionThe activity starts with an early morning pickup from areas within Naivasha. From there: 1. We drive to Mt. Longonot for an early morning hike and sunrise views. The hike takes between 4-5 hours. Guests get to explore and get a history of the Mountain in geological, environmental, and social aspects. 2. Guests are then transferred to Hellsgate National Park for a game drive. At the park, guests get a better view the wildlife, and a history of the gorge and its features including devil's kitchen, bedroom, and showers from a view point. The transfer takes approx. 1hr and the game drive approx. 2hrs. The guests may choose to enjoy a swim in the biggest geothermal swimming pool in East Africa located inside the park at an additional fee. 3. Guests are then transferred to Lake Naivasha where they enjoy a boat ride coupled with bird watching and great sunset views. 4. At the end, guests are transferred to their pickup point or a destination of their choice within Naivasha. NB: 1. Guests are required to communicate with the guide to arrange for van hire ($150 shared among the whole group) from a transport service provider. If the guests have their own mode of transport then hiring the van is not necessary. 2. Guests cater for their entry fee to parks and activity fee e.g swimming and boat ride. 3. Guests are required to communicate early for budget planning and activity selection. 4. Guests cater for basic guide expenses e.g park entry (total expenses do not exceed 30$). 5. The guide will help guests book tickets to parks if necessary.
IncludesLive Tour Guide Bottle of Water
- The amount paid to get your guide is the guide fee and does not cater for any charges the guest may incur Guests are required to arrange and pay for van hire with the guide as early as possible. If guests have their own mode of transport, van hire may not be necessary Entry fees are charged at park entries (Mt. Longonot and Hellsgate), at the geothermal spa swimming, and during boat rides.