My Guide Website?
Overnight at OL Pejeta Conservancy
Ol Pejeta is a privately owned game reserve, overlooking the peaks of Mount Kenya. The conservancy has a great number of wildlife including all the big five animals (elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo) among other game
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Game Drive
- Mombasa: Tsavo East National Park Day Tour
- Diani Beach: Kisite Marine Park Dhow & Snorkeling with Lunch
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- Guaranteed game drives as per the itinerary
- Experience breathtaking views and wildlife encounters
- Get to visit the famous park known of white rhinos
DescriptionDay 1: Nairobi to Ol pejeta Conservancy. At 7 am you will be Picked up from your Nairobi Hotel . Here you will have a stopover at the equator crossing. This is an imaginary line that divides the earth into 2 hemispheres: north and south. There is a big sign where you will be able to take a photo saying you are now crossing the equator then proceed with the journey and arrive in time for lunch. In the afternoon you will depart for a game viewing drive. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at the camp/lodge. Ol Pejeta is a privately owned game reserve, overlooking the peaks of Mount Kenya. The conservancy has a great number of wildlife including all the big five animals (elephant, rhino, lion, cheetah and buffalo) among other game. The conservancy also has a special sanctuary that shelters several the rare and endangered species including black rhino, Grevy’s zebra, the Jackson’s hartebeest, and Chimpanzees. The Chimpanzee sanctuary is the only one in Kenya. It is a home for orphaned and abused chimpanzees, rehabilitating them to help them learn to live by themselves as in their own habitat. Dinner and Overnight: Comfort Garden Sweetwater/similar:https://www.comfortgardens.com/ Day 2: Ol pejeta to Nairobi. Early breakfast at the camp and thereafter proceed for a morning game drive and enroute to Nairobi with a drop off at your hotel or airport.
Includes1Night accommodation All Park entrance fees All meals as per itinerary All Transport in a van with a pop roof for easy game viewing our assistance at any point. Bottled water Pickup and drop off to your hotel or the airport.
- There is no breakfast on the 1st day Hotel indicated is subject to availability if not available you will be accommodated in an equivalent one.