My Guide Website?
Nairobi: National Park, Elephant Sanctuary, & Giraffe Center4 Reviews
See Nairobi's top attractions in just one day. You will visit Nairobi National Park, the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, the Giraffe Centre, and the Karen Blixen Museum, an intimidating itinerary made easy with all-inclusive transportation.
- See 5 top Nairobi attractions in just one day
- View wildlife such as elephants, giraffes, and more, in a safe environments
- LIsten to your guide as they share information and fun facts throughout the day
- Have all transportation included
DescriptionYou will begin your Nairobi tour with pickup from your hotel and a short drive to the Nairobi National Park. Once having arrived there you will take a game drive through the park for the chance to see animals such as rhino and lions without having to leave the confines of the city. This Nairobi National Park day tour is a half-day trip to see lions, rhinos, buffalo, and various other animals in the Nairobi National Park and to view the wildlife in this great area. The Narobi National park was established in 1942 as a place of recreation by the colonial settlers right next to the bustling and growing city. Highlights of the tour include the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, the Giraffe Center, and the Karen Blixen Museum. Throughout your tour you will be granted breaks for both lunch and for shopping, and at the conclusion of your tour you will be returned back to your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off anywhere in Nairobi Transport by air-conditioned minivan Driver/guide Bottled water Admission fees (if option selected)
- • Depending in the option chosen, admission fees can be included on this tour
- If you choose the option without admission fees, the fees payable on the day are: Nairobi National Park $43, elephant orphanage $5, giraffe center $15, Karen Blixen Museum $15
- Lunch is not included