My Guide Website?
3-Day Maasai Mara Luxury Safari - Experience Kenya by Air3 Reviews
Set off on safari in the Maasai Mara exclusively from Nairobi city hotels for 2 night and 3 days and travel conveniently by air to enjoy more time in the park to see the animals and beautiful landscape.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the grandness of the Maasai Mara
- Relax with shorter transit time between cities
- Enjoy transfers to and from Nairobi Hotels or Kenyatta International Airport
- See real wild game on safari
- Go for game viewing drives in open 4x4 land cruisers
- Get up close to the stunning wildlife
DescriptionCome to the incredible country of Kenya and experience the breathtaking beauty of the Maasai Mara National Reserve from both land and air. The Maasai Mara is a huge game reserve in southwestern Kenya, basically the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania with an area of 1,510km. Your 3-day adventure begins and ends in Nairobi. The park is named after the Maasai people, the native inhabitants of the area, and their description of the area as viewed from afar: Mara, which is Maa (Maasai language) for 'spotted.' This is an apt description for the circles of trees, scrub, savanna, and cloud shadows that dot the area. Detailed Itinerary • Day 1: Enjoy a pickup from your hotel and head to Wilson Airport for your flight to the Maasai Mara. The flight takes about 1 hour (there may be stops along the way). After arrival in Maasai Mara, continue to your camp/lodge and enjoy a delicious lunch after check-in. Following lunch, visitors go on a game viewing drive. In the evening, return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay. • Day 2: A full day in the Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. See zebras, gazelles, wildebeests, and many other animals. • Day 3: Day 3 begins with an early start and a game drive before breakfast. Then, transfer to the airstrip for your approximately 1-hour flight back to Nairobi. During the flight, there may be stops along on the way.
IncludesFull board accommodation 6 meals: lunch, dinner and breakfast 4 game viewing drives in 4x4 wheel drive Night game drive combined with evening game viewing drive Walking Safari in the morning for 1-hour Return flight Nairobi - Masai Mara Airport transfers Airstrip transfers
- Accommodation will be at: 1. Eagle View Luxury Camp: Priority with ground package. Full Board, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives, night game drives and guided walking safari. Eagle view is located in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, perched atop a ridge with stunning views of the Savannah from each Tent. 2. Base Camp Explorer: Main Camp with full board accommodation, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives. Each tent stands on a platform, with every deck facing the river Talek with a unique view. Each tent has a large double or twin beds with an adjoining bathroom and hot water shower. Children: age limit for Eagle View is 8+ years. Children over 8 years and below 12 years sharing a tent with adults pay 50% of applicable adult rate. Please note we have the right to check for alternative accommodation if the 2 places are fully booked.