My Guide Website?
Amboseli National Park: 2 day Safari Trip
Discover Amboseli National Park, in southern Kenya, and see its large elephant herds and stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nairobi: 4-Day Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- From Nairobi: Lakes Nakuru & Naivasha National Park Day Tour
- Explore the park with the convenience of your meals and hotel nearby
- Enjoy magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- see big herds of elephants as well as potentially the Big Five
DescriptionA scenic park in its own right, Amboseli is synonymous with majestic herds of elephant and glorious views of Mount Kilimanjaro in neighbouring Tanzania. Your two day trip begins when we pick you up from your hotel. The park takes around 4 hours to reach from Nairobi, and gives you a chance to enjoy a country road trip on the way. We will bring you to the hotel to check in for your overnight stay, and as soon as you are ready you can begin exploring the park. The reserve is an excellent place to view the Big Five, as well as lesser known and rarer wildlife species. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro and the park’s plains and swamps.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Meals as per itinerary Transport with pop-up roof
- we will reserve your accommodation therefore you will pay upon arrival to amboseli