From Nairobi: Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour & Lunch1 Reviews
Learn about Kenyan history on a tour of Kiambethu Tea Farm. Enjoy a walk through an old forest. Savor a 3-course lunch made with fresh ingredients.
- Learn about local history on a walk through a tea plantation and the surrounding forest
- Discover how tea became one of Kenya's largest export crops
- Enjoy a 3-course meal made from freshly sourced ingredients
- See the wildlife of the forest– spot colobus monkeys
- Enjoy full transfer to and from your Nairobi accommodations
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodations in Nairobi at 9:30 am. Arrive at the main house of Kiambethu Tea Estate at 11 am. You’ll be welcomed with homemade biscuits and tea. As you enjoy your snack, you’ll learn about the farm and the tea-making process from your guide. Stroll through the lovely gardens surrounding the main house. Catch a glimpse of the resident colobus monkeys. Explore the well-preserved indigenous forest with your knowledgable guide. End your tour with a relaxed lunch. Enjoy a 3-course meal made from locally sourced produce, along with soft drink and tea and coffee.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your Nairobi hotel/accommodation Lunch and afternoon tea at Kiambethu Estate. Entrance fee Professional English-speaking guides. All guides are experts in African wildlife and culture. Items and services of personal nature Gratuities
- Please inform the local partner of any allergies or dietary restrictions before your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability