My Guide Website?
1 day trip to hells gate park and optional lake Naivasha
Hell’s gate is one of the world’s park where you can walk or ride bicycle while watching animals.Lake Naivasha boat ride our captain will explain to you different bird species and you will see hippos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nairobi: 4-Day Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- From Nairobi: Lakes Nakuru & Naivasha National Park Day Tour
- Get up close with wildlife and be on the lookout for the park’s amazing species.
- Avoid all the hustle and enjoy all the moments on this all inclusive tour
- Walk and ride bicycle while watching animals
Description7am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point. Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours 11am – Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour. 1pm – Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate. 1pm – Drive to Naivasha Marina camp for Lunch (at own expense) 2pm – Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing. 4pm – End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi. Arrive by 6pm
IncludesHotel Pick up and Drop Off Entrance to the hells gate National Park Bicycle renting charge Private Hells gate guide
- A valid passport or id copy is required on the day of travel