My Guide Website?
DAY TOUR TO HELL’S GATE & HORSE RIDING AT SACTUARY FARM
Enjoy a visit to Hell’s Gate National park and horse riding at the sanctuary farm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nairobi: 4-Day Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- From Nairobi: Lakes Nakuru & Naivasha National Park Day Tour
- Biking at Hell's gate national park
- Horse riding from the sanctuary farm upto the shores of Lake Naivasha
- See different wild animals for example, zebras, water bucks and impalas
Description7am – Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point. Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours 11am – You will see the gorges inside the park at a far. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass 1pm – Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate. 1pm – Drive to Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp for lunch.(at own expense). 2pm – Go for 1 hour horse riding at the sanctuary farm. You can also do a 2 hours ride at an extra fee. You will ride from the sanctuary farm upto the shores of Lake Naivasha. On the farm, you will see different wild animals for example, zebras, water bucks, wildebeest and impalas. 4pm – End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi. Arrive by 6pm End of tour
IncludesPrivate Transport in a car Entrance to the hells gate National Park Bicycle renting charge Private Hells gate guide Horse Riding fee Conservation fee
- You should have an idea on how to ride a horse The price is based on one hour horse riding