My Guide Website?
From Nairobi: 2-Day Masai Mara Safari with Flight
Visit the Masai Mara National Reserve and discover the vast array of wildlife who call the Masai Plains home. Explore the African Savannah on a two-day adventure from Nairobi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the African Savannah in Masai Mara National Reserve
- View wild animals in their natural habitat
- Travel to Masai Mara hassle-free with hotel pickup and flights accounted for
Description• Day one: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve Get picked up from any address in Nairobi and transfer to Wilson Airport for your flight to Masai Mara. Fly over the beautiful Great Rift Valley for between 45 minutes and one hour. On arrival to Masai Mara, you will be met on the airstrip and driven the short distance to the camp. Settle in for lunch in the camp, then head out for an afternoon game drive, returning later for drinks around the campfire, dinner, and an overnight. Lunch and dinner are included. The flight leaves at 8:00 AM or 10:30 AM. Overnight will be at an available Masai Mara accommodation, either Base Camp Masai Mara Tented Camp or Keekorok Lodge. Please Note: if we find these accommodation places are fully booked, we have the right to find alternative accommodation of either lodge or camp to offer you. kindly be flexible. • Day two: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi City Wake early for a morning game drive at sunrise and then return to the camp for a full breakfast. Check out by 10:00 AM for your flight at 11:15 AM, having you back in Nairobi at 12:15 PM. Transfer back to your hotel to conclude the tour.
IncludesAccommodation on a full-board basis Round-trip flights between Nairobi and Masai Mara Two game-viewing drives in 4x4 vehicles Hotel pickup and drop-off in Nairobi
- • This safari is not recommended for people with limited mobility • The weather patterns may vary and if the airline suggests it is not safe to fly, the safari may be cancelled
- Pickup time for Nairobi will be determined by your selected tour start time; normally pickup will fall two hours before flight departure • Park tickets are valid for 24 hours only and are to be paid onsite (not included in the activity price)