My Guide Website?
Mombasa:Private Shore Excursion And City Walking Tour.2 Reviews
Shore Excursion Tour help you to experience Mombasa's unique combination of historical landmarks, cultural richness, coastal beauty, wildlife encounters, culinary delights, and genuine hospitality.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Kenya:If youʻre booking your trip to Kenya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nairobi: 4-Day Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru Camping Safari
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Guided Day Tour
- From Nairobi: 3-Day/2-Night Maasai Mara Group Safari
- Mombasa: Kisite Park Private Boat Tour with Diving and Lunch
- From Nairobi: Lakes Nakuru & Naivasha National Park Day Tour
- ✓Take a guided tour of Fort Jesus and learn about its history.
- ✓Stroll through the narrow streets of the old town and the spice market.
- ✓Enjoy a mouth watering lunch at one of the best restaurants in town.
- ✓Admire the beauty of the city and visit historical attractions.
- ✓Visit Haller Park game sanctuary and reptile park for a thrilling experience.
DescriptionShore Excursion Tour of Mombasa City is ideal for travelers on a cruise looking for cruise ship excursions from Mombasa. Traditional dancers awaiting visitors to disembark from a cruise ship at the Port of Mombasa is the typical welcome one receives in the coastal town of Kenya - Mombasa. Dressed in colorful 'lesso' skirts and painted body art, the dancers sway in vigor following the upbeat African rhythm of the drums and other traditional musical instruments. There will be vociferous ululation and sonorous drumming expressing authenticity of the African spirit. The tour will start immediately after the ship docs and end on time so that the guests can return back to the port in good time. Alternatively, we can pick you up and drop you off at your preferred location within Mombasa. The Shore Excursion Tour will start with a Pick up from the Kilindini port and walk a few distance to get to Likoni channel and enter the city.You will have a chance for Full Exploration of the pre-historic site of Fort Jesus as well as Mombasa old town. After that you will Visit the Mombasa 'tusks' for historical adventure and amazing photography and return to Barka or Swahili Dishes for Lunch. After lunch you will visit the Haller Park for a guided Nature Walk and get an experience to feed and get close and personal with the Giraffes. You will head to Mama Ngina drive to enjoy some cassava chips as we enjoy the amazing view of the Mombasa island and Kilindini Harbour.At the End of tour,we drop you back to the port. Meal Plan: Mbaazi, chapati, Swahili tea for breakfast. Coconut rice served with fish, or chicken biriyani, or pilau (local coastal dishes), seconded with a glass of fresh juice for Lunch. Tour Highlights: ✓Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture. ✓Fort Jesus Museum - synonymous with the history of the East African Coast. ✓Food and spice market - a glimpse into the lives of the local people. ✓Trademark Elephant tusks - the gateway to Mombasa. ✓Likoni Channel - Port entry into Kenya. ✓Akamba wood carving factory - local talents in arts. ✓Haller park-Feed and get close with giraffes. ✓Shopping, people and local culture. ✓Mama Ngina Water front. ✓Swahili dishes and street food tasting.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Kilindini meeting point or hotel. All government taxes and fees. Mombasa City guided walking Tour. Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) Services of an English Speaking Guide.
- ✓All visitors must pass through airport-style security. ✓This tour will take place rain or shine. ✓Lunch is not included in the package.