Nairobi National Park: Half-Day Guided Tour from Nairobi83 Reviews
Nairobi National Park wildlife sanctuary is located just outside the bustling city but, despite its proximity, is home to a wide variety of native animal species. Explore forest, bush and valleys and be on the lookout for rhinos, giraffes, lions and more.
- Get up close to rhinos, lions, leopards and other native African species
- Explore this beautiful wildlife sanctuary that’s just a few kilometers from central Nairobi
- Discover more than 300 species of birds
DescriptionNairobi National Park is Kenya's first ever national park, and is a unique and unspoiled wildlife haven. Rhinos, buffaloes, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, lions and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in the open plains. On this 6-hour program you’ll see sections of highland forest, as well as stretches of broken bush country and the deep, rocky valleys and gorges make up the rest of the park. Ornithologists are also in for a treat with over 300 bird species in the park. The population includes the secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and others.
IncludesBottled water Hotel pick-up and drop off Driver and guide Open roof safari van Nairobi National Park entrance fees, unless option selected (USD $43 payable by card only) Drinks (available to purchase) Lunch
- Please note that although the duration of the whole excursion is 6 hours, this includes transportation time. The time spent in the national park will be 4 hours.
- Pickup and drop-off is also available from the airport
- Please be aware that animals tend to be more active in the early morning. Choose the morning departure to have more chance of enjoying wildlife.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability